8 August 2012

Begining

Hi there! Actually I'm not a newbie to blogger, I just want to open a new blog with a new address to note down all the memorable things along the journey of my life. I'm not using the old blog anymore but maybe I would not close the old blog...but...maybe I would choose to close it one day, who knows?!

Alright, I would like to start my very first post about sweet escape to Genting Highland :)



4th August 2012, Saturday
Two days and one night at Genting Highland. Loving the cool weather at there cause I'm a person who cannot tahan hot xdd


Snack is a must-bring-thing if you need long time to reach your destination.


For me, a pair of comfy shoes is very important to protect your legs. #Birkenstock


Simple outfit of the day: A|X white basic tee with F21 denim jeans.



After simple dinner in hotel, we had chill time at STARBUCKS.


Second round at Bakery. Cute raspberry macaroon is love! ♥


5 August 2012, Sunday
We woke up early in the morning just to have our breakfast buffet at Coffee Terrace

First round - Western Cuisine. Second round - Chinese Cuisine. Third round blah blah blah....
There are many types of food offered at Coffee Terrace: Western Cuisine, Nyonya Cuisine, Chinese Cuisine, Japan Cuisine and West Asia Cuisine. We were busy eating that's why we din take photo haha.




I bought myself a new pair of converse! #happykid





That's all for this post. 
I started using instagram recently and most of the photos above were edited by instagram :)
Follow me on instagram: dolpmey



2 comments:

  1. Yo babeh welcome 'back' to blogger!!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You also fast fast update your blog la!!! :)

      Delete