17 August 2012

A Fine Afternoon @STARBUCKS KOTA DAMANSARA

14 August 2012 Sunny Tuesday ☀

It was another fine afternoon. I was enjoying my all time favourite - Chocolate Cream Chip Frappuccino myself at Starbucks, Kota Damansara. YES MYSELF!! It was great and sometimes I would love to be alone. Doing your things without any disturbance is good, trust me! But I'm not mean that I don't like to hang out with friends. Shopping and chilling with friends are awesome :)


I chose a seat at the right which I could see clearly what happened at outside. I started to observe the surrounding once I sat down on the seat.


The atmosphere here is so comfortable and relaxed. It's a good choice to here if you want to escape from the hot sun outside.


You can fully concentrate on doing your things at here. It's a very nice place to do your revision at here. I would love to do my revision at here if it's nearby my house but it's not :(



Ugh time flies. Trial exam is around the corner. I know I have to start my revision as soon as possible. So laziness and tiredness please go away! Sick of feeling sleepy whenever I revise history #hate
But...so what? I would like to enjoy my holidays as well besides doing my revision. Therefore, time management is an important point. I think I have to use my time wisely for both entertainment and study.

I believe I can do it! #stressed #fightforfuture


No comments:

Post a Comment